Have you ever been at a reading showcasing new material and a person asks where they can buy the material they just heard? I have the solution. Have your work to sell before it’s published and still publish it later with PRE Press. I will produce chapbook-sized booklets for you up to 40 pages that you can take with you to conferences, workshops, and public reading events of course (open mics included). The best part about this service is that it’s not like a vanity press where your material is considered published. Once you run out of copies, it’s gone and you can still seek publication.
Half Book (5.5×8.5)
Folded sheets of letter page, ideal for longer pieces and prose.
- 4-8 pages … $20 per set of 10
- 12-16 pages … $25 per set of 10
- 20-24 pages … $30 per set of 10
- 28-32 pages … $35 per set of 10
Pocket Book (5×7)
Elegant middle ground that is small enough to fit in a back pocket or coat pocket. Can easily fit poetry and prose.
- 4-8 pages … $25 per set of 10
- 12-16 pages … $30 per set of 10
- 20-24 pages … $35 per set of 10
- 28-32 pages … $40 per set of 10
Quarter Book (4.25×5.5)
Perfect pocket-sized fit for poetry with short lines. Nice keepsakes that are easily and quickly read. Great to sell when out of town because they don’t take up much space when packing.
- 4-8 pages … $15 per set of 10
- 12-16 pages … $20 per set of 10
- 20-24 pages … $25 per set of 10
- 28-32 pages … $30 per set of 10
All booklets are saddle-stitched and include colored heavy cardstock covers with title and author’s name.
Custom cover with B&W image
- Line image: $5 per set of 10
- Single clip art image: $5 per set of 10
- Hand drawn/sketch: $5 per set of 10
- Photograph: $7.50 per set of 10
- Translucent Vellum … $5 per set of 10
- Dark, lightweight material … $3 per set of 10
- Query please
Table of Contents
- $5 added overall
All orders query kevdublin [at] gmail.com